In a week or so I’ll celebrate one of my closest friend’s birthday. I’m excited to celebrate another year with her since I’ve moved back to DC. I’m excited for all this year has to bring for her. In preparation for her birthday she sent her friends her birthday gift list – which I loved and thought I’d share some of her ideas and mine.
Giving gifts to your friends can be hard, especially friends that have everything they need. I typically like to receive big gifts for my birthday or Christmas because anything small I can buy myself; but those are the best gifts to receive. There are probably 10 small items under $50 that you have on your to do list to pick up; these are the perfect gifts to ask from your friends. Whether the gift request is white strips, the new Fenty body highlighter or a new shampoo and conditioner you’ve wanted to try.
Here are a few more ideas:
- Classic V-Neck, crew or U-Neck t-shirts (white or black)
- Pack of lip glosses from YSL, Smashbox, Nars or Dior (variety pack)
- If she’s a curly girl- new shampoo and conditioners to try or pre-poo.. I’ve been waiting to try this product.
- Face Serums, masks or exfoliators
- New perfume
- Makeup brushes
- Bag of toiletries – ex. makeup remover & towelettes